Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Time Crunch

I've been at home for less than a week and I am already realizing how difficult doing all my exercises is going to be. I have managed to squeeze in three sets a day, one day I did four, but have not yet found the time to do five. And it's still summer.

To be fair, I am playing six hours of sports everyday, leaving at 7 o'clock in the morning and getting home after 10 at night. When I'm home in the afternoon I do 2-3 exercises in between eating, sleeping, stretching, and feeling like dying. Then I do another at 10:30 at night after practices.

Because I have to do the exercises I can't go to friends' houses after practice. I can't go out in the afternoon or out to lunch because I have to get home to do my cantilevers. I'm already resenting it.

My schedule honestly isn't going to get any easier when school starts either. So all I can do is push through and act committed. Fake it til it's real and becomes a natural part of my day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. We are looking into taking someone there, but next camp is end of September. Please keep posting your journey, as it may help us make up our mind about going.
    Our prays are with you. Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete